Siemens AG: Working Student (f/m/d) Digital Go-to-Market Enablement
What part will you play?
- You support the onboarding process to our Ecosystem and Marketplace
- You help us to continuously improve the onboarding processes
- You will assist us in developing content guidelines, frameworks and templates with different stakeholders and ensure their enforcement
- You engage supportive closely with internal app partners and consult them during their onboarding journey
- Furthermore, you will participate in defining and creating KPI dashboard to measure the success of the ecosystem scale-up
- You are a great host: you support us in organizing and moderating app partner rounds and other virtual/in-person events from concept to review and follow-ups
- You get creative by helping us with producing visuals, short videos, and tutorials for promotional or educational purposes
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are currently studying multimedia communication, media engineering, media informatics studies, business information systems/industrial engineering or similar
- You have a diligent and process driven working style with great communication and efficient project management skills
- You can contribute with a creative mindset, an eye for detail and caring about aesthetics
- Ideally, you already gained first working experience with software business in start-ups or corporates through internships or working student jobs, knowledge about industrial software is a plus
- Your written and spoken German and English skills are excellent, further languages are a plus
for more information: https://jobs.siemens.com/careers/job?job_id=394497